Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 3

It's going to be a long summer...

DAY 3.
It's a smidgen more reckless today then the first two days. Perhaps for the same reason when you cease the nicotine the third day and week seem more challenging then the first few.
It's why the muscles hurt a couple of days after starting up exercise.
The brain has sent and received and delivered the message that there isn't any violence, and the muscles are twitching. The brain is stuttering to find itself without the video game nonsense. Without the war games.

It's a stuttering summer of "what do I do now, Mom?"

I find myself having less "alone time," if that's a far statement to make.
I find it very tempting to just say "screw it, here's the controller, go play a video game, or feel free to watch a ninja fighting cartoon on the TV...."

But how will I be able to back up my lecture without proof? If I approach this experiment in the same way I did to help tackle IBS, food journal, I'll be able to look back and see the results.

But first I've got to go forward.

The boys are playing better together--and to think three's a crowd.-- But they're running out of things to do.
At least in their eyes, they are.

It's going to be a long summer....

But not a violent one.

No comments:

Post a Comment